- Compare the technologies to the ones we have today.
- Do we put too much confidence and faith in technology to solve our problems?
- Do you think this book would be relevant in its time? If it came out today, would it have as much impact?
- What do you think of the style it was written in with fake documentation?
- What did you think of the characters?
- What about females? Was it sexist, or just a product of its time?
- For the person who chose this book: What made you want to read it? What made you suggest it to the group for discussion? Did it live up to your expectations? Why or why not? Are you sorry/glad that you suggested it to the group?
- How would you have liked it to end?
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Discussion questions asked: